Ruffwear Approach Pack
XS and S sizes available on request.
The Ruffwear Approach Pack is ideal as a backcountry day pack or light overnight pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality.
The pack has been redesigned for improved breathability and flexibility with a perforated, molded foam chassis.
New materials have resulted in weight savings and improved colourfastness.
The "flopper stopper" system improves the stabilisation of the saddlebags against the harness chassis and offers a more streamlined fit.
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Padded handle and girth straps offer even load dispersion for controlled and comfortable lifting
- Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebags and flopper stoppers stabilise pack and contents
- Vertical stash pocket for organizing gear and storing heavier items closer to the dog
- External gear loops for additional gear organization and quick on-the-trail access
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 150 denier polyester (bluesign® approved)
- Harness chassis: Laminated, molded bonded mesh and perforated foam
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Leash Connection Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminium V-ring
- Zipper: YKK reverse coil zipper
- Made in Vietnam
Note that the sizing of harnesses are not common across the dog harness range. Please check the sizing and measurements carefully.
||43-56 cm (17-22 in)|
|S||56-69 cm (22-27 in)
|M||69-81 cm (27-32 in)|
|L/XL||81-107 cm (32-42 in)|