BIOTHANE COLLARS SMALL TO XL from $37.50
- Designed and manufactured in NZ from genuine Biothane (USA) with the look and feel of leather.
- Multiple colour options, have one colour or add an accent colour of your choice! Select from the drop down menu to the right (not the colour swatch).
- Don't forget to add your matching lead here. 13mm wide leads are here.
- Collars come standard with heavy-duty Solid Brass, or upgrade to Stainless Hardware (recommended for saltwater use).
- Please note the rivets to match the stainless steel hardware are coated solid brass (to match the silver colour), so are not covered under our 12-month free replacement guarantee, but all clips and rings are.
A note about how the price calculates:
$37.50 is the starting price (size Small with brass hardware). If you select a larger size and/or stainless steel hardware, you will see a note pop up with the additional cost. The total is calculated at checkout. Accent colours do not incur a charge, but you do need to select Nil for no accent colour or choose the colour you would like.
|SMALL||19mm||30 to 41cm|
|MEDIUM||25mm||33 to 45cm|
|LARGE||25mm||44 to 56cm|
|X LARGE||25mm||50 to 62cm|
* For neck circumference over 62cm please see our Large Breed range here
Please choose your sizes carefully, as these items are made-to-order. We are unable to exchange for other sizes should the wrong size be chosen in error.
Biothane is incredibly strong, looks fantastic and offers great benefits, such as :
- The look and feel of leather (Beta Coating).
- Maintenance-free, unlike leather.
- Easily cleans up in warm soapy water.
- Odour Resistant.
- Waterproof, so will not rot.
- Easily cut to length and will not fray.
- Available in a great selection of colours and sizes.
NOTE: If this item is to be used in saltwater, we recommend selecting the stainless steel option.
Available in a great selection of colours and sizes.
Biothane is very strong in terms of pulling weight and will last longer than nylon or uncoated webbing collars, but if your dog is left alone with it and chews it, they can chew through it like any collar, so we do not recommend leaving it in a position where the dog can chew it.