Standard Shipping Methods
All domestic shipping is handled via New Zealand Couriers and we ship signature required to reduce the incidence of missing parcels.
Please provide a physical address for delivery as New Zealand Couriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes
For Rural addresses it may take an extra 2 days for your order to reach you.
If you have any special shipping instructions, please include them in the "order notes" or send us an email. Via our contact page.
Shipping charges within New Zealand ONLY are outlined in the table below. It does not include Biothane rolls as these are heavy and shipped by weight.
$0.00 - $49.99
$10.00 minimum shipping charge
$50.00 - $99.99
$100.00 - $149.99
$150.00 - $199.99
$200.00 – $249.99
|$300.00 and above||Free Shipping|
All International Orders will be sent via Track and Trace and Signature Required, unless requested otherwise by the customer.
Shipping costs to countries other than New Zealand will be determined by quote from both NZ Couriers and New Zealand Post. A target delivery timeframe will also be provided if available for the carrier.
As soon as shipping is confirmed, we will process and ship your order.
Shipping charges are for shipping only. You are responsible for any customs or duty charges levied by your country.
IMPORTANT: We want to process your order as quickly and efficiently as possible. We use overnight delivery, but some areas may take longer. We do not use Saturday delivery unless requested and there is an additional charge for Saturday delivery. If your address is rural, please allow up to a further 2 days to deliver.
All Biothane products and some tugs and toys are made to order. We endeavour to have these made and ready for shipment within 5-7 working days. Bite suits and some other technical equipment are made to order outside NZ and timeframes will be supplied on the product page. We will endeavour to keep you updated on progress of these orders and if there are likely to be delays, we will notify you.
All shipments are sent signature required and tracked. We are not responsible for packages that have been confirmed as delivered but claimed as not received. It is the buyer's responsibility to provide a secure environment for delivery. If you are concerned about the security of your delivery location, please contact us, we will make every effort to assist.
We cannot reship or refund packages that have been confirmed as delivered but claimed as not received. Please follow the process via NZ Couriers website for missing packages.
If you believe your package has been stolen, contact your local police.
It is the buyer's responsibility to provide the correct delivery address. We are not responsible for packages that have been delivered to an address that was entered incorrectly. Please review your order confirmation to make sure you have entered your correct delivery address. We will make every effort to assist but we cannot refund or reship packages that have been delivered as addressed.
We cannot accept any responsibility, nor will we issue any refunds for packages not claimed. If the tracking information indicates that a package was delivered or that the Carrier attempted to deliver the package and/or left notification, it is the buyer's responsibility to follow up with the Carrier and collect their package before it is returned. If the package is returned to us unclaimed, the items may be refunded minus the shipping charges. Further, any additional shipping charges levied by the carrier for return costs will be deducted from the refund.
Returning /Exchanging Items
We cannot accept any responsibility for shipping charges when items are returned solely for the purpose of exchange.
Should we ship an incorrect product we will ship the correct product at our cost.
Shipping Address for Returns
Delta Canine Training Products Ltd
6 Taranui Way
Paraparaumu Beach 5032
The Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for Delta Canine Training Products Ltd return policy.
Restrictions and Exceptions
Due to the nature of bulk Biothane orders we are unable to accept returns for this product unless faulty. Refer to the Biothane information page for full details on ordering bulk Biothane.
NOTE: These products are still guaranteed under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Delta Canine Training Products Ltd. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, Delta Canine Training Products Ltd has the right to repair, replace or refund.
We do not have to give a refund if you change your mind about a purchase — so please choose carefully. If the product you have bought is faulty, we will provide a remedy as required by the Consumer Guarantees Act.
We cannot refund for leads, lines, harnesses or collars that have been allowed to be chewed by your dog as this is not normal wear and tear. Please do not leave them in a position to be chewed.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
- All products returned must be in their original unused condition, specifications and packaging, along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the products. Products cannot be returned if they have been etched, engraved, modified, damaged or, altered.
- All purchases must be returned and inspected before any refund will be granted.
- We do not accept returns outside of New Zealand. This is because of the costs of customs fees and taxes on re-entry back into NZ.
- Where the products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either: (i) replace the products; or (ii) repair the product under the manufacturers guarantee; (iii) give you a full refund.
- We do not refund or exchange items that have been specifically custom made for you e.g. Bulk Biothane, or any product that has been made to your specified requirements.
- Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear and any damaged caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
- Unless the product is faulty, we will not refund the cost of return shipping and it is the responsibility of the customer to ship the item post-paid and insured (if applicable). Delta Canine Training Products Ltd is not responsible for the product until it has been received. An email notification will be sent once we receive the item.